Invicta Fighting Championships brings two title fights to Southern California Saturday, Jan. 16.
Headlining the seven-fight card at the OC Fair and Events Center in Costa Mesa, California is a featherweight championship contest, as reigning 145-pound champion Cris “Cyborg” Justino looks to extend her unbeaten streak to 15. The dominant titleholder faces Russian grappler Daria Ibragimova in the challenger’s debut with the all-female MMA promotion.
The night’s co-main event features two undefeated strawweight fighters, as champion Livia Renata Souza takes on DeAnna Bennett in what could make for the fight of the night. Both Souza and Bennett will be one fight removed from victories over former Invicta FC 115-pound champion Katja Kankaanpaa.
Also fighting on the card is former UFC strawweight Angela Hill, who makes her debut with Invicta when she takes on 38-year-old Alida Gray.
Results for the card — broadcast exclusively on UFC Fight Pass — will be updated routinely:
Main Card (UFC Fight Pass, 9 p.m. ET)
- Megan Anderson def. Amber Leibrock via TKO (Round 3, 2:33)
- Angela Hill def. Alida Gray via KO (Round 1, 1:39)
- Mizuki Inuoe def. Lacey Schuckman via submission (Round 3, 3:41)
- Amber Brown def. Shino VanHoose via submission (Round 1, 2:36)
- Colleen Schneider def. Raquel Pa’aluhi via split decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)
- Livia Renata Souza (c) def. DeAnna Bennett via TKO (Round 1, 1:30)
- Cris “Cyborg” Justino def. Daria Ibragimova via KO (Round 1, 4:58)